Founded in 2012, SolarExchange.com is the leading global solar marketplace facilitating B2B online auctions for direct materials and finished goods. SolarExchange.com is building a global community that promotes an organized way of doing business, where companies can collaborate with buyers and sellers, large and small, from anywhere in the world.
SolarExchange.com brings together a service portfolio that spans the solar supply chain, delivering procurement management, risk management, online auctions, price indexes, human resource sourcing and a knowledge base serving the solar industry.
SolarExchange.com is headquartered in Menlo Park, California USA, with service offices in the US, China, India and Germany. Contact Us
Solar Exchange is a portfolio company of the Amvensys Capital Group.
Solar Exchange Benefits
- Connect with the global solar trading community
- Reduce costs by automating solar procurement and sale activities
- React rapidly to changing market conditions for greater competitive advantage
- Extend your market reach through access to new trading partners and suppliers
- Accelerate sales cycles and minimize inventory risk
- Lower operating costs and improve margins
- Promote your brand to increase awareness and drive commerce activities
- Source global talent